Sunday, June 2, 2013

Slacker Mom

Oops.  I slacked for a week.  I haven't even made notes this week on things I should have written about!  So here's what I've got from the last week...
I think Claire might have a little of my
"organizing" gene...
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who
have served our country in past & present
& have enabled ME to live in freedom!
Claire has started to color
somewhat within the lines!
We outdoor fingerpainted.  Which I thought
was a good idea.  Until we went for a walk &
the painting had blown away in the
meantime, even though I weighed it down!
A quick after-dinner trip to Grammie & Papa's
& down their street to the park!
What fun!  A shoulder ride from Papa!
My accidental pancake love...
Fun with goop?  Nah...too messy.
Books are better, apparently!
Sweet little Shayla at 6 weeks old & the little owl lovey that
I brought for her!  I'm so happy to see how she is growing!
Happy June, everyone!!!
Claire's quotes:
"My milk is all gone!  I need some more milk when I get home."
"I'm so little!"
"I want to go to that playground right there!  With Aunt Bev and Uncle Ricky and Grammie and Papa and Uncle Joe and..."
"Uuummmm..."
"Good morning Mommy!  I had a accident.  Right there.  On my pillow.  It's pee."

P.S: During a "quick" trip to Home Depot tonight, I learned a lesson the hard way - NEVER leave home without at least a spare diaper in my purse.  I profusely apologize if the 5 Mile Road Home Depot's ladies room smells a bit...let's just say we had to dump & reapply a diaper.  Eck.

No comments:

Post a Comment