1. While I love the idea of it, I don't think I could be a straight stay at home mom.
2. I think God has kept us from getting pregnant again because he knew ALL about Claire in advance. And he giggled at all of us.
My nephew arrived at 6:00 a.m. I don't typically wake up until about 8:00 with Claire. Said boy was asleep upon arrival...and woke up at 6:15 a.m. And slept for 30 minutes at 8:30 a.m. And 1 hour at 1:00 p.m. That's it. He's only 5 months old. Come on!
My daughter woke up cheery but quickly developed a big sassy, whiney, deprived-acting attitude that last throughout the day. God blessed us with a beautiful, smart, funny, creative child. He knew we'd have our hands full with her! Also a no-napper today, she tested my patience too much and landed in time-out after 99% of her toys were scattered across the kitchen and living room. I must add that the entire interaction involved some shoving and hitting. Of me. By her. Yep.
So, by the time Mike got home at 3:30ish today, I was thrilled at the idea that I HAD to run up to Kroger and R.S.V.P. I'm not even sure I put deodorant on before running out the door...
No comments:
Post a Comment